Are the lashes cruelty free?
Yes of course! All of the lashes are faux mink style and created using synthetic fibres, so are completely cruelty free.
Do you do MUA discount?
Yes! See the 'bundles' section of the shop for the different bundles available, or contact [email protected] for a bespoke package.
I am a blogger/influencer, can I work with you?
We are always on the look out for more lash obsessed beauty bloggers/instagrammers to work alongside us, as long as they are a good fit for the business. Please email [email protected] to speak to us about ways that we can work together. (PS: I see the people that are always supporting IRB and it will never go unnoticed when deciding who to work with).
Do the lashes come with glue?
Unfortunately they do not, however we do stock glue separately. Take a look at our site!
Do you offer refunds?
Due to the nature of this product, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on items. If your product is faulty or damaged, please email photographic evidence to [email protected] and this can be replaced/refunded once assessed.
My order hasn't arrived- what do I do?
All orders are dispatched within 72 hours of them being placed, and you will receive a shipping email to notify you of this. Usually with second class Royal Mail, it takes 3 working days to arrive upon receiving this email. However, due to staff shortages and increased demand, the Royal Mail are working on a 10 day time frame. This is no fault of IRB, and I can only apologise for this delay. If your order has not arrived within this 10 day window, email [email protected] and I will advise you on next steps.
How do I apply the lashes?
Lashes are hard to get used to but once you have mastered them you will never go back! Here is my simple step by step guide on how to apply:
* Cut some clusters off the end of the lashes so that it fits your eye shape. All lashes are made larger than the average eye so that they will work with everyone, but 95% of people need to cut them down a little- the amount to cut off all depends on your eye shape and size.
* Place some glue on them and they lay the lash on a surface whilst you do some more of your makeup, usually only a minute or two until the glue is tacky, and sticks better.
* Using your fingers or a pair of tweezers, place the centre of your lash down followed by the corners. Hold the corners down so that the glue sticks properly.
* Finish your look off with a little bit of eyeliner to make your eye makeup flow together and cover any bits of glue.
Practice makes perfect!
How many uses can I get out of the lashes?
Due to the band being of high quality, you can wear the lashes 8+ times. Cleaning your lashes will maintain them in the best quality possible, and is recommended to get the most usage out of them. To clean them:
* Firstly, pick off any bits of excess glue with tweezers, taking care not to break them.
*Soak two large cotton pads in an oily makeup remover, before placing the lash between the two pads (like a lash sandwich). Leave them there for about 10 minutes.
* The lash glue has been softened and is therefore so much easier to remove the glue with the tweezers.
* Once all the glue is removed, place them in some water to get rid of the excess makeup remover, then leave to dry before re-wearing them.